Back in October last year, I set myself the target of getting back into blogging. Nothing unrealistic or too ambitious like other times, just one article a month.
To be fair, I think I’m not doing too bad so far 😁
So why blog?
Different people will have different reasons to write and put their thoughts out there. In my case, this is why I decided to do it:
- I enjoy writing and it helps me think.
- I want people like me, who do not match the stereotypes, to be seen. There is room for everyone in the tech industry.
- Each career is a path, an evolution. Mine has been pretty non-standard so far, but I know I am not alone in that. The plan is to write about it every now and then.
- Of course, there’s the tech too! Interesting problems to solve or bugs that got fixed, new things I’m learning or old friends to revisit.
- Last but not least, there’s a few other topics I am passionate about and are bound to come up, like diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and creating community.
All in all, it’s promising to be a pretty eclectic collection. I hope you enjoy it!